Thursday, July 7, 2016

HOME DECOR


CHANGE OF SPACE //

I have currently been living in my apartment for almost a year! Seriously where does the time go!! I remember how excited I was to move in and have my own space for the first time. Now that I have been living in my studio for almost a year, I have realized how nice it is to have a change of space. My lease is over next month - one day when I was browsing the web I started looking at other options. Never realizing how nice it would be to change up my environment if I had the opportunity. Don't get me wrong, I am so grateful and in love with my apartment. Although after a year, this 400 sq ft space has me feeling a little cramped... I am just looking to grow a little! So I am super excited to start looking for a 1 bedroom apartment in the city! Yayyy my own bedroom again! 

NEW PLACE, NEW DECOR //
To say I am only moving for more space is true, but I have also been lacking inspiration in my current set up. I need to decorate and create a space that inspires me each day. Right now I feel boring and blah. 
Here are a few of my ideas for my new space! xx 










I have the admit the plam leaf wallpaper is what I am most excited for! I need more colour than these 4 white walls. I also can't wait to print all of my travel photos on Polaroid's and create a polaroid wall for all my friends when they come over - 
Also follow me on pinterest! I have recently been pining so much home stuff during my sleepless nights! 



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig