Sunday, May 22, 2016

LAGUNA BEACH + WHAT I WORE











WHAT I WORE
top, lulus / denim, topshop / shoes, lulus / backpack, nordstrom / sunnies, rayban

THE ADVENTURE
Laguna Beach
I feel in love.
This was one of my favourite places in California, and not because I grew up obsessing over the show but because it truly is beautiful. It seems like such a cute relaxed town compared to the big city I live in. I loved all the shops, the farmers market and of course the beautiful beach. If you are traveling to the west coast you NEED to drive up to Laguna, it will be so worth it. I wish I had stayed in this area longer because I already want to go back. Although it was kind of a cool day with lots of wind I still tipped my toes in the water and covered them in sand. I dressed for the cool weather not really for the beach so I may have looked a little out of place but I can't wait to go back on a hot summer day with shorts and sandals! 
We ate fish and chips on the beach at a cute little cafe & checked out all of the shops surrounding. Living on the hills off Ocean Ave is actual goals.
(ps. we obviously sang Ocean Avenue by Yellowcard as we walked down the street)

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig