Thursday, April 21, 2016

STUIDO APARTMENT TOUR | 400 SQ FT






Welcome to my crib! 

Here is a video on my studio apartment tour in downtown Toronto! Here to show you that you don't need a huge place to be happy or live. I live in this 400 sq ft apartment alone and I am so happy! I think it is such a great space! All you have to do is see the potential!

 I am obsessed with my gold couch, I think it is so chic and was such a steal at Homesense! 
My white desk and set of drawers are from my old place, and they transitioned so well into this new modern space! 
I like to keep this place clean 24/7 because it is so small, it can get overwhelming fast when messy. Living on my own has taught me so many things, & it truly has been the best experience I have ever had. Don't be scared, surround yourself in a happy, calm, loving environment and it won't matter where you live! 

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig