Sunday, March 20, 2016

KYLIE LIP KIT REVIEW

WORTH THE HYPE!? 



Today is the day, I finally got my hands on the lip kit! Now so many people think the kit is only popular because of the Kardashians but for every beauty guru that has tried it, they have raved about the quality and how good the product truly is. About 40,000 people are on the site the second the lip kit becomes available so its super hard to get your hands on but with patients and numerous attempts I was able to grab, Dolce K and Koko K! These two classic neutral shades she released when the kit was fist announced. I am nude obsessed, I believe you can never have enough!


So far the quality of these products is truly amazing and worth all the hype surrounding it. I have tried high-end and low-end liquid lipsticks and so far I haven't found any that compare to The Kylie Lip Kit. It's the first liquid lipstick that feels like you are wearing nothing. My lips do not feel heavy and look completely matte. Both shades are beautiful colours, and look great as everyday colours. I think my favourite so far is Dolce K, its that perfect brown nude that every "wanna be Kylie" wants! 
Check out my review on my YouTube channel for swatches on my lips! I also show you how well the staying power is when drinking! 









Let me know what shade is your favourite & if you've tried any other colours!
Talk Soon,
FOLLOW
BLOGLOVIN'

SUBSCRIBE

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig