Sunday, January 3, 2016

WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS - BEAUTY





HIGH-END BEAUTY PRODUCTS 

Happy New Year! Welcoming the new year with new beauty products to try! I was super lucky to receive these gifts for Christmas this year. These are some products that I have been lusting to try forever now.


Also the packing of all of these products is just beautiful, I don't even want to use them. This is my first time trying these brands as well. I am so impressed with the quality of each product.

#Instamarc Contour Powder

 the Marc Jacobs #Instamarc Light Filtering Contour Powder is officially my favourite contouring palette I have tried yet. The powder is so soft & creamy, it blends like a dream while the yellow tone brightens my under eyes without caking. The contour shade is a great colour for my olive skin tone, it has a cool undertone which is perfect for creating a sharp contour but super easy to blend out. I love using this to create my contour, than take my Hoola Benefit bronzer to bronze over top. Also the massive mirror is a huge bonus for me.

YSL - Rouge Volupte - Shade 1

I think every girl needs a YSL lipstick in their life. I seriously have never seen packaging so beautiful. This lipstick is an art piece. This also may be bad because I think I need all of them... The formula is beautiful, and the colour is the perfect nude shade. I love paring it with my MAC Whirl lip linear, to create a darker nude shade. Definitely a favourite of mine this new year, I haven't been able to stop wearing it.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette

I have never tried any Hourglass products before and certainly wasn't expecting this when I opened it this Christmas. My mom said she feel in love with it, since the packaging and the shades are stunning. This palette is beautiful. I love highlighting my face and these powders add the perfect shine without caking. I am so excited to add this to my collection, I am sure i will get a lot of use out of it this year. This palette is also perfect for traveling since it comes with a large mirror and different shades of powder for any look you want to create.

So thankful for the amazing Christmas & break that I have. I am beyond excited for 2016 and all of the amazing opportunities ahead. Wishing you all the best!
Talk soon,

FOLLOW/SUBSCRIBE

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig