Wednesday, November 4, 2015

SORRY COFFEE SHOP // OOTD

BLACK, GREY & LEATHER 








Fall weather is in the air, and I could not be happier. This is my favourite time of year, perfect for leather jackets. Keeping things basic as my sister & I stroll through Yorkville, and checked out the new Kit & Ace store on Bloor Street. Pretty much the must stylish and comfortable clothing I have ever seen. Safe to say I wanted to buy the whole store. If you're someone who likes to stay comfortable but still look good, definitely check them out. They also have the cutest coffee shop in the back called "Sorry" The atmosphere is simple & minimalistic. I feel in love with this place at first sight, oh and the coffee was perfect! Including the perfect latte art. It's hard to believe it is already November but I am so excited for all of the christmas festivities coming up xx 


Get the look: 




FOLLOW & SUBSCRIBE
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig