Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Beauty Review


Lancome Gift with Purchase & Favourite Foundation! 








I recently picked up my foundation from Shoppers Drug Mart, and they were having their gift with purchase for the month of November! Lancome produts have been in my makeup bag for a long time. Mainly because my mom is a die-hard Lancome user, so I would always borrow & try out her products. 

  Foundation  

I feel in love with the Tient Idole Ultra 24 hour Foundation. I have been an avid user for about 2 years now; it is by far my go to foundation! I wear the shade 230 Buff W, perfect match for my olive skin tone. This foundation is medium - full coverage, and build-able.  This foundation covers my acne without looking cakey. I can also build this foundation up in areas where I need more coverage. It keeps my oil under control and stays true to colour even hours after wear. It does say its 24 Hour, although I would never wear makeup for that long, it does last a very long with minimal touch up!

   Gift With Purchase   

This month’s gift with purchase included, Hypnose Doll Lash Mascara, Bi-Fical eye makeup remover, Neutral eye shadow palette, Juicy Tube, Genefique Youth Activating Concentrate and night cream! I love gift with purchases that Shoppers & The Bay offer for Lancome, You are able to get great travel sized products when you spend 50$ or more. The Bi-Fical eye makeup remover has been a favorite of mine for years, ever since my mom started using it she had me hooked. It is so gentle on your skin & removes waterproof mascara and eyeliner with ease! I also loveee Lancome mascara, I usually use the Hypnose Drama Mascara, but this month they gave me "Doll Lashes" I used it for the first tie today and I have to say it doesn't do the best job of curling my lashes but it gives them crazy volume and fullness. The black formula is a perfect jet black. The makeup bag also came with a Juicy Tube, which aren't my favorite because they are too sticky but, I do love their lipsticks that are sometimes offered instead so if you have the option, choose the lipstick! 
The eye shadow palette is a filled with beautiful shimmer and matte shades, I love these compact palettes they give you. The shadows are pigmented and easy to blend. These neutrals are perfect for the holiday months. I am so excited to create an eye look! If you guys want me to make a video using this palette let me know!:) 

  Youth Activating Concentrate  

This was my first time trying this product. You were able to choose from 3 different formulas, but since this one was dedicated for the youth, I decided it would be great to try! The full size product retails for over 100$ so to be able to try a travel size version is a great deal! I have been using it after cleansing skin morning and night, followed by moisturizer. I also received a mini jar of the youth activating night cream. These products are targeted for younger skin in their early & late twenties. So far I am really happy I was able to try these products, especially for my acne prawn skin. I am looking forward to see if it truly makes a difference. 

You also get a cute makeup bag with every gift, this months was rather cute, with black and pink, looking a little more modern! One of the best ones I have seen in a while, these are perfect for traveling or throwing in your bag.
Hope you guys enjoyed this mini review! I seriously love gift with purchases and recommend them if you can get them! They are totally worth it! 
Hope you all are well!


Talk Soon, 

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG & YOUTUBE 
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig