Wednesday, October 21, 2015

LIFE UPDATE + HALLOWEEN TUTORIAL + YOUTUBE?



Been a minute since we kicked it;

seriously though, it has been way too long since I've wrote here... 
Life updates: Full time school, part time job & youtube! 




I am currently studying in my last year of school which means the work load is a bit heavier and my organization is a bit weaker. I cant seem to get organized at the moment with so much going on. This is also the first time I am working during college classes. I work part time but get more hours than I am used too, so balancing both has been a challenge but I seem to be hanging on. One big reason why I have been gone from my blog as well has been because of youtube! I started a channel last year but never thought I would enjoy it as much as I do now. I recently started posting on their every week, ever since moving back to Toronto. This has definitely taken up a lot of my time, from trying to find time to film, edit while in school and working. But It makes me realized how passionate it I am about blogging, makeup, fashion and now youtube! I hope to share so much more of my life on both my blog and youtube. I want to share experiences, outfit of the days & beauty reviews plus daily vlogs. So if I am not posting on my blog its probably because I am posting on youtube, but from now on I will try and link the both together! 



Also for any babes living in the Toronto are, I work at Zara on Queen West so come say hi!! 



Be sure to subscribe to my channel if you have yet to already! I also post on Instagram and tweet random things on twitter so be sure to follow me there as well! That way we can always be in contact and it wont seem like I've died. Forgive me for my absence but I have a few exciting blog posts coming soon including more youtube videos! xx 



                         HALLOWEEN SKULL MAKEUP
I had so much fun filming this and trying this look out! I hope you guys enjoyed it too, if you recreate it be sure to tag me so I can see how awesome you guys look! xx I hope to have a couple more Halloween videos up before the end of the month so stay tuned!
Products Used:








FOLLOW/SUBSCRIBE

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig