Thursday, July 9, 2015

De-Stress

   How I Deal With Stress   


As we all know how stressful life can be, it can sometimes get the best of us. With my type A personality and anxiety I get stressed easily & often. Something I am constantly working on. Here are a few things I do when I am feeling really stressed out and they seem to help calm me down. 


__________________________________________________________________________________________

Clean Space
Things I like to do so I don't become stressed is keep the area I surround myself in clean. Yes I am kind of a clean freak. When I have a clean environment my stress is way down. I hate having clutter or mess in my room it drives me nuts. So one of my favourite things to do is clean... I know I'm 100 years old - But it seriously helps! If you are not into cleaning, start your day by making your bed! When you make your bed as soon as you get up before you get ready, you will already feel accomplished. This will kick-start your day from the moment you wake up.

Make Tea - Take a Bath 
These two go hand in hand. I make tea every day but I especially love drinking in the bath. Baths are probably the best thing that calm me, I take them a couple times a week, especially with a lush bath product! Which I am obsessed with. Any bath product from lush is one for my heart. I usually will put Netflix on or read a book while I'm in the bath - total relaxation. My current favourite bath bomb is Big Blue from lush; it makes me feel like I'm in the ocean!! 

Yoga & Exercise 
I am such a believer in yoga & exercise for clearing your mind. Yoga has helped me for a few years now and I seriously loves the way it makes me feel. I feel so calm and relaxed doing it and when I leave. Plus its great for toning and stretching your body. Exercising in any way can help relieve stress, it increases your endorphins and makes you happier. There are also many levels of yoga so its very versatile for everyone. I quit often do yoga at home, but when I'm in the studio that's where I feel totally at peace. I love it. If you haven't tried it yet, I totally recommend it! 

Music
There is no better feeling than driving in the car, belting out your favourite songs. I heard that It was one of the best ways to relieve stress - especially if you commute to work or school. I do this all the time, I constantly have the music blasting and sing everything. This is probably one of my favourite reasons for being stuck in the car. So if you are ever feeling stressed, have a karaoke session while driving around in your car! This will totally clear your head, and get you out of the house. 


I hope some of these tips helped! If you have any more ways to relieve stress I would love to know! 
Have a wonderful day! 
Talk Soon, 
FOLLOW/SUBSCRIBE


Check out my latest video:
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig