Monday, May 4, 2015

What I Wore

Day ➳ Night 






Day Look
Here is a simple and easy way to create a day to night look, using the same pants and shoes! I have been loving these patterned pants from H&M. They are super comfortable and put together. For the day time, I paired them with a denim jacket, and a basic T-Shirt. Staying casual is probably my favourite look during the day time.
Details:
Pants | H&M
Shoes | Aldo (Similar)
Jacket | Aritzia (Similar)
Top | Gap
Bag | Marc Jacobs

For the night look, I kept the pants and shoes the same. Jon and I had the opportunity to see One Republic live a few weeks back and this is what I wore! I have to say It was one of the best concerts I have been too. I never thought I would go see them, but I am so happy I did. They had such an amazing performance, and they are all extremely talented. Music is a huge passion for both of us, so we were so happy we had the chance to see them. 

Night Look
I kept the pants and the shoes the same, because I find flats most comfortable when I am standing all night dancing at a concert. I put on a black tank top blouse and through on a boyfriend fit blazer because it was cool that night. You can never go wrong with all black, but since these pants are patterned you can get away with simple basics on the top.
Details:
Pants | H&M

Shoes | Aldo (Similar)
Blouse | Guess 
Blazer | Zara
Bag | Rebecca Minkoff


Talk soon,

FOLLOW/SUBSCRIBE


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig