Friday, May 1, 2015

What I Wore - Event

Stilettos & Martinis Event 








Last night I had the opportunity to go to a networking event in Ottawa called Stilettos and Martinis. I invited one of my best friends, got dressed up and meet women from across the city! We had so much fun, I am really looking forward to meeting more people in the fashion industry. Here is what we wore to our first networking event. I am so in love with the dress I got from Zara, it is super comfortable, with an open back and the sleeves make me feel like a greek goddess.  Perfect for the spring and summer. 

Details:  
Outfit1
Dress: Zara 
Shoes: Town Shoes
Gold Clutch (not shown): Aldo 


Outfit 2
Romper: Toxic 
Shoes: Lulus
Necklace: The Bay


Talk soon kitties! 

FOLLOW/SUBSCRIBE

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig