Wednesday, April 22, 2015

What I Wore

Days Well Spent 




South Street Burger



As the semester comes to an end, I head back to Ottawa for the summer for an internship. I am going to miss this amazing city so much but I am excited that I'll back in the fall for another year. I have learned so much from living in this city. Meeting amazing people, eating amazing food, and the shopping of course. 
Here is an outfit I wore for a casual day to walk around in the sunshine. It was finally feeling like spring, with a touch of summer heat! Almost too hot for a leather jacket & denim. These Steve Madden flats are the perfect way to add to an outfit! I love this leopard print and they are sooo comfortable to walk in! Definitely recommend them. Hope ya'll are ready for an exciting summer! 
Talk Soon xx 

DETAILS:
Denim | Zara
Leather Jacket | Danier Leather
T-Shirt | Zara
Shoes | Steve Madden


FOLLOW/SUBSCRIBE

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig