Thursday, April 9, 2015

What I Wore

On the Weekend We Wear Pink




Calling All Spring Weather! 

I could basically live in this coat from H&M. Yes, I know it's not black!
Never thought I would see the day, but so happy I chose this pastel pink colour.
This coat is light weight and structured, including small shoulder pads. This coat is a perfect staple piece for spring. All we need is the weather to stay nice so it can stop teasing me, while hanging in my closet.
I have also been loving these pointed shoes from Forever 21! They took a little to break in but its all worth it in the end! Finals are almost done & I cant wait to be posting twice a week again! I hope you all are well! Let me know what your favourite Spring Coat is, I would love to check it out! Talk soon x

DETAILS: 
Coat | H&M 
Bag | Marc Jacobs
Shoes | Forever 21
Sunglasses | RayBan
Pants | Zara

FOLLOW ME/SUBSCRIBE: 

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig