Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Beauty Review

 Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder 










Details:
  • Translucent powder for all skin tones
  • Light weight and sheer coverage 
  • Oil Free 
  • Price: $46 CAN
  • Where to buy: Sephora, Nordstrom

This product has been raved about all over the beauty world and I had to give it a try. I kept finding my pressed powder from Makeup Forever too heavy and added too much colour to my foundation making my skin look too dark. My foundation colour is a perfect match so I knew I needed a translucent powder. I have never tried one before so this is my first time. I am officially in love. I am so happy with this powder and how it makes my skin look. It never creases or looks cakey. This powder gives you a flawless lightweight finish, and leaves your skin glowing. 

Application: 
I suffer with problem skin so making my skin not look cakey is huge and I am sooo happy this powder does not do that. It also keeps my foundation the perfect colour for my skin and blends out seamlessly. It recommends you use a puff which I have but I always tend to use my powder brush. 
All you do is add a tiny bit into the lid, dab your brush into it, and tap off the access. If you have too much on the brush or in the lid, all of the access will tap right off. I dab it all over my skin and blend, and I am set for the day. 
  
Longevity: 
Since I have oily skin, I find I can get away with about 6 hours or so before I have to touch up which is really great. If I need to touch up, I just use a tiny amount of the powder over my t-zone, and the oil is absorbed. It wont look cakey even after you touch up throughout the day.


Overall I am in love with this powder, I think it is great for all my oily skin girls! My new go-to for the warmer months coming up.  


Talk soon kitties! 

FOLLOW/SUBSCRIBE

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig