Monday, March 30, 2015

The Weekend & Places To Go

End of March // Weekend Recap










Hello Monday. 

Safe to say I did not want this weekend to end. I was very lucky to have two of my best friends visit me in Toronto for a girls birthday weekend. We celebrated my best friends birthday that was filled with shopping, coffee, food & wine. It could not have been any better. Well maybe a little warmer... (Where are you spring!?) 
I love surrounding myself with positive, happy; wonderful people, food and places. 
We visited every shop on Queen West including Butter Avenue for amazing macarons! If you have not been, you must take the time to go. They were seriously the best I have ever had in the city! We also went to Early Bird Espresso & Brew Bar. The atmosphere is simple and minimal and the coffee was perfect! We were able to sit down in the small cafe and chat over lattes, in between shopping of course. I cant wait to go back there already. 
Saturday night we were able to check out Il Fornello on King Street for some delicious Italian food to celebrate a birthday. They had my heart at free bread. Probably one of my favourite parts of Italian restaurants. Nothing like fresh warm bread, balsamic and vinegar to start the night.

I hope you guys had a wonderful weekend and a great start to your week!
Talk soon xx

Details:
Coat |  H&M
Sunglasses | Dolce & Gabbana
FOLLOW/SUBSCRIBE
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig