Saturday, February 21, 2015

Winter Look - OTTD

True Canadian Wear 




Canada Eh? 
Welcome to the coldest month ever! It has been freezing here in the North. It's been so hard to dress for the weather and look cute when it has been -40 outside. I basically have been living in my parka with the same winter boots every day.  So boring. Today it was nice and sunny which made the day a little bit better! I decided to wear my leather pants because they are thick and keep my legs nice and warm. I also raided my sisters closet and found this super cute boyfriend fit flannel. The hat was a must to cover my ears and of course, my parka (I love you).  I am making an outfit video with this look for my YouTube channel, if you have not subscribed please do! I am also vlogging the whole week I'm home! YAY. Hope you guys enjoyed this look! 
Stay warm kitties! xx 

Watch the style video here: 

Outfit Details: 
Pants: Zara
Hooded Flannel: Garage
White Long Sleeve: Joe Fresh
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban Aviator
Hat: Topshop 
Booties: Aldo 

Follow Me!!

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig