Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Recap // Outfit Post

Weekend Recap...
Woah! Is it February already? Seriously where does the time go?.. 
January was a busy and unorganized month. I am always slow at getting back into things such as school. So I am looking forward to February and the rest of the semester. I can't believe that it's almost done. This past weekend was rather busy! I was heading back home for my moms birthday and the Super Bowl party! I also got to spend time with my loving boyfriend in a couple cute cafes. This is one of our favourite things to do! I Love spending time with family for a weekend. I'm so happy to be only a 5 hour train ride away! More details down below on my weekend and outfits xx 






Alices' Village Cafe - Carp, Ont.
For those living outside of Ottawa you must check this cafe out! One of my good friends took me here in the fall and I've been dying to go back ever since. That being said, for this weekend it was definitely on my to-do list. 
I got a Smoked Salmon Sandwich with kettle chips (wishing I had a photo but I could not help but to eat it right away) & Jonathan got a homemade burger that was delicious! A total must! If you have room at the end, check out all their deserts they look amazing, I will have to save room next time for some of those.



Hope you all had a wonderful weekend & kept warm! Thanks for checking this out xx

Outfit 1 
Cardigan: Gap
Sunglasses: Dolce & Gabbana

Outfit 2
Scarf: Aritzia
Coat: Aritzia, Wilfred Free
Shoes: Aldo, (no longer available)

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig