Thursday, July 31, 2014

Home Decor

The Golden State
Easy and modern canvas art! Customize it to whatever state or country you love! 
The golden state is always on my mind so I figured I should create  this art for my new room in my apartment. There will be a ton more apartment decor and DIYS ahead.


1. Trace/Draw your choice of state or country onto a blank white canvas. 





2. Once you have drawn the outline, It is then time to paint it. Choose any colour you would like, I obviously choose gold, againnn. To give it more dimension and shine, I decided to add glitter over top because why not right? 
     TIP: Use a ruler to make your lines straight, rather than free handing it. 






3. Once your glitter has been added, mark a heart on your favourite city. To be typical and to feed my obsession I choose LA, I painted a red heart over top. 





Click the title above for my inspiration! 


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig