Thursday, February 27, 2014

Bold Piece

With brighter days on their way, finally the cold is starting to settle down. The transition from winter to spring could not make me happier. Here is a look that involves a BOLD statement jacket. I bought this jacket online and is slightly oversized for my body but I like the way it grabs peoples attention. Camo print has made a huge comeback since the 90s and is a great pattern if you want to add some edge to an outfit. 
     When pairing a bold jacket or item to an outfit, keep it simple. By going with all black I am only drawing attention to the bold print of the coat. It keeps the look interesting but basic. It also makes you stand out, so by using your confidence in a statement piece, you will really make your outfit rock.  







                                   
Camo Jacket - Topshop 



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig