Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Winter Daze

Having a lazy winter day? Well it's monday and for me... its the laziest day of my week. Some days, you just want to roll out of bed and put minimal effort in getting ready. So, here is a really easy look for those people who hit the snooze button more than once. I am not as fortunate to live in a warm climate, so right now I have to bundle up and keep warm. Anyways, I decided to show what my monday morning looks like and how I style a winter outfit for comfort and warmth, while still looking stylish! This is an effortless look that is good for chillin' at home or out running errands! Here is a peak into my monday morning! 


 For all you tea lovers out there, I've been obsessed with "Beautiful Foolishness" white tea from Sahara Tea. Check it out here if you're interested!






Scarf : Urban Outfitters

Plaid Flannel : Urban Outfitters

Coat : Wilfred

Leather Pants : HM

Booties : Aldo

Bag : Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac






Inside Comfort





Hope you all enjoyed a peek into my monday morning and how I dress for the freezing climate I live in!
If you have any questions, feel free to comment! 
Thanks y'all xo
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig