Friday, January 24, 2014

Travel Makeup Bag

Hey Everyone!
For those always on the go and who are traveling soon, I thought I would show you what my travel bag looks like. I plan on heading on vacation very soon so this is the all the makeup I would bring with me and would be set for a week. If you are only traveling for a few days, feel free to leave some of the products out so you are not caring everything you own. When I travel, I tend to only pack the stuff I know I will use. I don't like feeling overwhelmed on vacation with all the makeup I bring. I narrowed it down with all my essentials, hope y'all enjoy! 



Face
     I make sure when I'm traveling to pack my essential every day makeup. I don't like to bring new products with me or ones that I have yet to try, just in case it breaks my skin out which is not good when you're on a vacay! I always bring a primer, foundation and concealer. Sometimes, it's good to bring an eye brightening concealer for when you have early mornings and late nights. It keeps you looking awake and fresh! For powder I usually only bring one setting powder, a bronzer and a blush. I pick the most versatile blush that I know I could use everyday. The one I choose was 'Nars Orgasm". This way,  your makeup bag isn't full of different shades that you probably won't end up using. 



Eyes
     For my eyes, I like to keep things pretty simple. Mascara and eye linear are a MUST. Since I'm packing for vacation, it's always good to bring these in waterproof formulas. This way, it can last all day from water, in the sun or out all night. An eye shadow primer is also important if you want your shadow to last all day. 'Cause who wants to spend all day retouching up their makeup on vacation anyway?  Primer will lock your shadows in place for a long time wear. I find it best to bring one of your favourite eye pallets. Mine is the Naked Basics Pallet, its a great everyday makeup with matte shades and one shimmer. But, for nights out I like to bring the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'Barley Branded'. This is great for a quick & long wear shimmer to your eye. 






Lips + Brows
     A girl can never bring to many lip products with her but, I've managed to narrow mine down to my favourite Lipsticks and Lip Linears. The first being Macs Rebel; this deep purple colour is a great out of the box shade that can go with everything. It gives any outfit you have a sexier look.  For a classic nude lip, I'm brining Macs Creme Cup; a light pink shade that looks very natural but gives a little colour to your lips making it great for everyday and evening!
     Brows, simple and easy, Anastasia Brow Wiz in Brunette, followed by clear mascara to hold them in place!



Purse Essentials
     These last few items are a must when I'm traveling. I like to put these in my carry on or purse to have them on hand. I love the Burts Bees Chapstick followed by the Maybelline Colour Whisper in 'Lust for Blush'. This soft pink is a quick and simple way to add a little colour to your lips. I also always have this Travalo perfume holder in my bag. It's the best way to travel with any fragrance and it comes with a lid so you can fill it up with any perfume you would like.  

Travalo Perfume Holder- http://www.travalo.com



Hope you guys found this helpful if you are planning a trip away soon! If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments below! xo



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig